Despite the UN Security Council Resolution 2401, which obligates all parties to stop hostilities, the Turkish state continues to violate the international resolution and targets our people in Afrin with different types of weapons and airstrikes, which expose our people to a systematic annihilation. Therefore, our forces are confined to self- defense in case of any attacks on Afrin
1-Afrin / city center: The Turkish invasion army and the terrorist factions continued to target villages and populated neighborhoods and continues violate all human norms and charters. The village of Qibar was subjected to indiscriminate bombardment of heavy weapons yesterday, accompanied by raids that continued into the evening.
– Since morning, our forces have clashed with the Turkish invasion army and the terrorist factions in the vicinity of the village of Khalata. The most violent clashes broke out and continue until the time of preparing this report.
The Turkish invasion army has also targeted Jumka village since the morning hours by indiscriminate shelling with heavy weapons.
TheTurkish invasion forces and the terrorist factions (the Nusra / Daesh) tried to advance on the axis of Mariamin village. Our forces confronted them and clashed with them hours after yesterday afternoon. The clashes continued until the night. Our forces destroyed 5 military vehicles and 33 were killed.
– The Turkish invasion army tried to advance from the center of the village of Kfarroumy and Quartqlaq, and our forces confronted them and clashed with them from morning until the moment of preparing this report.
2- Jinderes: In the hours of yesterday night, clashes broke out between our forces and the Turkish invasion army in the vicinity of Kora village and lasted until hours after the last night, accompanied by heavy shelling and heavy air raids.
– At night the warplanes of the Turkish invasion army began targeting the villages of Jalameh, Jaqli and Jumi with shelling. The raids continued until late hours of last night. The village of Iska and Kafarzita were also targeted with indiscriminate heavy shelling.
In the morning hours, the Turkish invasion army and the terrorist factions attempted to advance on the axis of the village of Kani Korki, where our forces confronted and clashed with them, where it continues until the time of preparation of this report.
– Talfi village is also subjected to indiscriminate shelling of heavy weapons from morning until the moment of preparation of this report.
– In clashes in the villages of Kafr Safra, Kafr Zeita, Kura, Qorta, our forces confirmed the killing of 60 members of the Turkish invasion army and terrorist factions.
3-Shia / Shayk al-Hadid :There were clashes between our forces, the Turkish invasion army and the terrorist factions on the axis of Turmisha village and the village of Shakfata, where our forces killed seven from the ranks of the enemy.
In the clashes of Turmisha village and Shakfata, 20 from the terrorist factions were killed .
-Since the morning of this morning, our forces have been engaged with the Turkish invasion army and the terrorist factions on the outskirts of the villages of Prakasha, Qacha, Bipaka and Qata.
In the clashes of the village of Qacha and Qata, our forces confirmed the killing of 35 members of the enemy ranks, while clashes continue and Bipaka continues until the moment of preparation of this report and the news speaks of the killing of 14 terrorists.
SDF. Media Center
10 March 2018