In the frame of the initiative launched by the General Command of the Syrian Democratic Forces, the U.S. Department of State continues to meet with Kurdish parties and political forces.
As this evening, Wednesday, April 29, the representatives of the U.S. Department of State in NE Syria, ambassador William Roebuck and his deputy Emily Bernard met with officials and heads of 14 Kurdish parties.
Representatives of the U.S. Department of State listened to the views and opinions of political parties on the initiative of the Commander-in-Chief of the Syrian Democratic Forces, Mazloum Abdi, to unify the Kurdish ranks in Syria.
The parties which attended the meeting were:
- Kurdistan Democratic Peace Party.
- Kurdistan Liberal Union.
- Kurdistan Democratic Party – Syria.
- Kurdistan National Gathering Party.
- Kurdistan Democratic Change Party.
- Kurdistan Renewal Movement.
- Kurdistan Workers’ Union.
- Kurdistan Green Party.
- Kurdistan Future Movement.
- Kurdistan Fraternity Party.
- Kurdish Democratic Roj Party of Syria.
- Free Patriotic Union – Rojava.
- Democratic Struggle Party.
- Kurdistan Republican Party.